Barlow Industries Limited (‘Barlow’) specialises in rolled steel products and merchant steel for a range of industries and uses including individual, corporate and wholesale customers.
Barlow is the only direct customer of BlueScope in PNG, so customers can be confident about the quality supplied.
Products / services include the fabrication of:
- Metal roofing and guttering
- Custom sheet metal works
- Building frames, including high rise buildings
- Steel water tanks
- Mesh for concrete and security fencing
- Reo bending
- Stainless steel for hospitals, kitchens, balustrades and railings
- Glass and aluminum for shop fronts, windows, doors and partitioning
- Industrial Roll-A-Doors, bull nose crimping and tank curving
- Black steel and stainless steel fittings for the oil, mining and tuna industries
“We specialise in rolled steel and merchant steel for a range of industries and uses including individual, corporate and wholesale customers.”
As one of the first roofing and sheet metal factories to start up in PNG, Barlow has been in business for over 55 years. With manufacturing facilities in Port Moresby, Lae and Rabaul, Barlow Industries has steadily grown and employs over 500 staff.
Barlow acknowledges the rapid economic growth of PNG in the past decade and the country’s move towards quality products rather than cheap imports. All our steel comes with a mill certificate authenticating its quality and is manufactured to Australian and New Zealand standards, meeting the needs of PNG’s modern building requirements.
In Port Moresby, Barlow has highly skilled trades people supplying stainless steel products such as benches and pipe work for the hotel and fast food industries throughout PNG. There is also a specialist glass and aluminum fabrication section.